* Programme fee includes tuition cost, reading material, tea and lunch served during the programme.
* Residential fee and accommodation clause below are not applicable for programme offering in Karachi.
* Health and Safety of our prestigious participants, faculty, and staff is a top priority for LUMS. Given the current COVID-19 situation, enrolment confirmation will be subject to the submission of a valid immunization certificate with updated booster dose details for COVID-19.
If you wish to avail accommodation at LUMS, there will be an additional fee. It includes accommodation, breakfasts and dinners for the duration of the programme. However, any extra charges such as telephones, extra meals etc should be paid on departure. You may check-in on the evening preceding the start date of the programme and check-out the morning after the programme ends. You are, however, requested to inform us of the time of your arrival and departure.
We offer single bed accommodation at the Rausing Executive Centre. Each bedroom with an attached bathroom is equipped with a mini-fridge, writing desk and direct dial STD/ISD telephone and cable TV. All bedrooms at REC are internet-ready. Please note we do not provide accommodation for drivers accompanying participants.
Applications will be screened with regard to their suitability for each program. Kindly ensure that your complete online application form reaches the office by the deadline. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
* Seat in the programme will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Payment is due upon receipt of the acceptance email/letter along with the invoice. Please ensure that the payment reaches the office BEFORE the start of the programme. Space in the programme may only be ensured after we receive the fee. Payment can be made directly through:
- Debit/credit card by visiting https://pay.lums.edu.pk. You can process the payment by selecting REDC payments from the Payment Type Section and entering a valid voucher number and access code mentioned on the voucher. Additional bank charges may apply.
- Cash, Crossed Cheque or Pay Order/Bank Draft made in favor of "Lahore University of Management Sciences" at any United Bank- Limited (UBL) branch against the programme voucher.
However, the programme fee can also be paid via bank transfer. If you wish to dispatch the cheque directly to our office, please send it to:
Rausing Executive Development Centre
Lahore University of Management Sciences
Opposite Sector 'U', DHA Lahore Cantt Pakistan
Tel: +92 42 3560 8243
* LUMS is a not-for-profit organisation under the Income Tax Ordinance 2001. Accordingly, the income of LUMS is not tax-deductible/collectable.
If more than two executives from the same organisation participate (up to a group size of 5 participants) in a programme, each additional participant after the first two gets a 20% discount on the programme fee.
SUBSTITUTES/TRANSFERS AND REFUNDS
If you are unable to attend a registered course, we will accept a substitute until 2 working days before the programme. Substitute candidates will be subject to the same selection process as the original one. If you wish to cancel your name from a programme, please notify in writing or on call at least 5 working days before the programme. In case of late cancellation, the programme fee will be refunded after deducting an application processing fee of PKR 20,000.
It is possible to transfer the deposited fee to any open enrolment program within 3 years. Transfers should be notified at least 5 working days before the programme. In case the participant or sponsoring organisation fails to utilise the funds within 3 years, the deposited fee will be forfeited.
Note: REDC may cancel or postpone a programme due to insufficient enrolment or unforeseen circumstances. In this case, the university will refund registration fee but will not be responsible for any other related charges/expenses including cancellation/change charges by airline and travel agencies.
In case of postponement, the fee may be transferred to the rescheduled offering of that programme or any other programme as an alternative to refund. The University reserves the right to make changes in its programme policies and fees at any time.