Using a unique blend of case studies, role-plays and experiential exercises, the 3-day online programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to acquire skills and techniques essential for making high-quality decisions and solving problems effectively. Participants will build competences by learning how to work on the right problem, develop and structure objectives, understand the consequences, and make appropriate tradeoffs using several problem solving and decision making approaches and tools.
During the online programme, the participants will develop an understanding of;
- Essentials of rational decision making
- Decision analysis procedures in resolving problems
- Analytical frameworks for framing problems and weighing alternatives
- Breaking down complex decisions into manageable parts and analysing possible alternatives for making rational trade-offs
- Dynamics of group decision making
- Leading the decision-making process, building collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- How moral principles and ethical considerations impact decision making
The programme is aimed at middle level managers with responsibilities for decision making and problem solving.
* Programme fee includes tuition cost and reading material
Payment can be made directly through:
Our preferred mode of payment is by debit/credit card and crossed cheque/banker’s draft payable to "Lahore University of Management Sciences". However, the programme fee can also be paid via bank transfer.
If you wish to dispatch the cheque directly to our office, please send it to:
* LUMS is a not-for-profit organisation under the Income Tax Ordinance 2001. Accordingly, the income of LUMS is not tax deductible/collectable.